Hatch´s QC team has 5 engineers who perform QC inspections at six key points during the manufacturing process. Our QC room is divided by 2 parts: Inspection area and Reliability testing area.
Our Reliability testing capabilities includes:
- Vibration testing to simulate products transportation;
- Impact testing to ensure sufficient mechanical strength;
- Battery life cycle testing;
- Scratch testing to define surface hardness;
- Paint adhesion test to ensure the durability of painting;
Our inspection capability includes:
PCB inspection for SMT defects;
LCD inspection for sub-pixel defects, brightness and chromaticity;
Housing and packaging inspection for chromaticity and glossiness;
Batteries inspection for capacity and protection;
Camera testing for image sharpness, color aberration and noise;
Chargers testing for loading characteristics and Ripple & Noise;
Our Cleanroom is designated for touch-panel assembly to avoid dust particles between TP and LCD.
Dust-free environment is maintained by:
- Air shower at the entrance to cut-off the dust from outside;
- Filter fan units on the ceiling to remove the dust existing and appearing inside the room.